In recent times, leveraging videos as part of a marketing strategy is becoming essential for any business. Today we are going to show you how to get started with video marketing by creating content through video-making tools. Here are 5 ways to create video content in under 5 minutes without needing any video editing experience.
1. Invideo Pre-made Templates
Invideo is a video-making platform that allows users to create video content in under 5 minutes with its easy-to-use pre-made templates. There are hundreds of pre-made templates that users can choose from. These are all professionally designed videos that can be edited to fit your needs.
Users can upload their own photos, images, videos, elements, etc to a pre-made template for customizing it to individual needs. For each pre-made template, there is an option to pick from different layouts as well depending on the social media platform. To ease your search, Invideo provides a search option where users can search for layouts specific to their business.
A free subscription will have Invideo watermark in all the videos and to remove the watermark users are required to get a paid subscription.
Invideo video-making platform not only provides pre-made templates but also allows you to create videos from scratch by using blank templates. Users can start by choosing the dimension from wide, vertical, or square. A large number of stock images and videos available on the platform will ensure users are able to prepare awe worthy videos. For those who are new to the Invideo platform, there are several tutorials and blog articles available to help you to get started.
The tips and tricks are provided throughout the video-making process to help you create quality content. Thousands of tracks are provided for users to use as background scores in the video. A blank canvas gives complete freedom to designers and creators to make videos as per their requirements.
This impressive feature of Invideo will help anyone create videos in a matter of minutes. The first step is to select a template amongst the hundreds of template options available on Invideo. Once you have your template picked, Invideo will prompt you for the video script. If you have a script ready, simply copy-paste the content, else provide a link to the article and Invideo scraper will pull up the text and you can script your lines right there on Invideo.
In the next step, each line of your text will be paired up with an image automatically. Users can make changes in the slides as per their liking. Once you are ready with your visuals, add audio to your video to create the final version.
Snappa is a must have tool for non-designers who want to publish content online. It allows anyone to create interesting graphics for social media, blogs, ads through easy-to-follow steps. The built-in stock libraries and predefined templates makes it easier for businesses to prepare graphics.
Snappa comes with interesting features to assist the graphic designing process.
- Select the video dimension based on the social media platform. There are different dimension sizes available for Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
- Pre-made templates save time further and can provide great videos with just text edits and minor changes.
- Gives access to 5,000,000+ free, high-resolution stock photos. Users don’t have to scour through multiple websites to find the best image anymore.
- To create the perfect graphic, Snappa provides close to 200+ fonts, 100,000+ vectors and shapes to play around with. There is no design experience needed.
- Snappa also allows users to remove background from the image, which would have otherwise been time-consuming.
- Resizing graphics to suit multiple platforms is another interesting feature that speeds up the graphic designing process.
- Save further time with Snappa as it allows you to pre-schedule your posts.
Animoto allows anyone to drag and drop their way to stunning videos. They focus on making video creation easy and quick for everyone. Animoto has multiple features, few of which are available only for paid subscription accounts. Let us have a look at some of the interesting features of Animoto:
- Customizable video templates are available with best practices in mind. It helps non-designers to avoid guesswork and save time. Simply choose a video that fits your needs and update it by using your own photos, video clips, logos, texts, etc.
- Animoto subscription comes with a commercially licensed song library. It gives access to a wide variety of music that you can use in your videos. Paid users have access to around 3,000 different tracks while free users get access to around 50 licensed songs.
- Aspect ratio switching feature in Animoto helps users to switch between landscape, square, and vertical dimensions. This feature lets you use the same video for different platforms with just a click of a button.
Making high-performing videos might seem a little daunting at first but with the right video content creating tool, you can easily kick-start your video marketing strategy. With the right video content plan, you can capitalize on its potential and attract more audiences to watch and take action.